Factories and breweries, that’s Milwaukee’s hard-working legacy. Here's a boot with that Great Lakes ethic. The patent-pending KEEN.Welt delivers elevated durability and longwearing performance. It’s tough, but easy-going, and ready for hard work and a beer after it. This is a versatile, burly utility boot with a nod toward comfort.
Type: Work Boots, Soft Toe
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Weather: Light Rain - not for puddles
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Full-grain leather
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Utility Features: KEEN.Welt, Oil and Slip Resistant
Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Water resistant full-grain leather upper
Care for Water Resistant Leather
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.