Built for adventure, the men’s Phaser Peak Waterproof is a hiking boot that executes every outdoor mission with moisture-free precision. The high-cut Nubuck upper tops off Merrell’s waterproof hiking boot construction for full protection even when you’re trudging through snow, ice, water or mud. Cover any terrain with a Merrell 6mm, tapered-nylon, grade 4 insole that adds stability to the durable EVA foot frame and aggressive Vibram® Phaser sole. From swamps and streams to deserts and mountains, our men’s hiking boots will carry you over rough terrain and through variable conditions. J53683
ALL MERRELL FOOTWEAR SHIPS FREE PURCHASED ON OUR WEBSITE!
• Nubuck leather upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Anti-Rust Bronze Hook and Loop Lacing System for secure lacing
• External counter adds stability
• Waterproof Membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable barrier
• EVA removable footbed
• 6mm Tapered Nylon Grade 4 Insole for backpacking
• Compression molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and
• Vibram® Phaser Sole/Trek Rubber
• Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz
This item is currently out of stock.