* #302 "Light Stepper" - "Light Stepper" is a "western" loud type lure that is extremely intriguing to coyote, bobcat and grey fox. Light Stepper is a lure that won't quit.
* #330 "Spotted Death" - "Spotted Death" is one of my pet lures. It's a high performance bobcat gland lure, only bobcat glands, no other glands are used as fillers. It's a choice of professionals across the country on not only bobcat, but red fox, grey fox, coon and coyote. A uniquely different odor that does what a lure should do.
* #331 "Praire Call" - is by far the best bobcat lure I've ever used bar none. Don't fall in line with those who say cats don't have a good nose. This one is a super cat lure. Also real good on fox and coyote. A loud lasting and penetrating lure.
* #332 "Dry Wash" - "Dry Wash" is a cat gland lure with some extra punch. It's a lure I proved in the dry washes of the southwest. Great on cats, fox and coyote.
* #500 "Mink Lure" - The "500" is a special blend of musks and other intriguing odors. It's truly a mink lure - Not overloaded with mink musk which will often scare a mink rather then attract it. "500" is a call - curiosity type lure. It is also effective on fox and coon as a change-up.
*#104 Sweat Death, #103 Meat Eater, #301 Coyote Special, #303 Magnum Call, #105 Sure Call