Carhartt Men's Field Coat
For over 100 years, hunters have turned to the field coat for warmth and mobility while chasing game. This modern version has all the elements that gave the jacket legendary toughness with a design that puts versatility first. This men's coat has an outer shell made of durable duck that feels broken-in from the start. It's insulated with a lightweight quilted lining, which you can remove on warmer days. Originally built to give hunters quick access to gear, the snap pockets are large enough to fit most phones.
- Removable, button-out nylon taffeta lining quilted to 60g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Corduroy-trimmed collar
- Unlined shell
- Two-way center front zipper plus storm flap with snap closure
- Two chest pockets with snap closure
- Two large, tricot-lined lower-front pockets with reinforcement and snap closure and side-entry
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- One interior pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length: Large Regular: 29.5 inches; Large Tall: 31.5 inches
- Style #103289
- 12 Ounce, 100% ring-spun Cotton Duck
- Remove shell. Machine wash warm, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Steam iron shell only.