Carhartt Men's Detroit Jacket
The Detroit Jacket built a reputation for toughness on the backs of warehouse workers, farmhands, and ranchers across America. This men's jacket is made of cotton duck that's rugged and durable. It has a warm blanket lining down the body with smooth quilted nylon through the sleeves. The droptail hem provides extra coverage but leaves enough room for your tool belt.
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two lower front pockets
- Snap adjustable cuffs and waist
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- Triple stitched main seams
- Back length of Large Regular: 29 inches
- Style #103828
- 12 ounces of 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.